Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First books sold...

So, someone bought a book! Actually, multiple someones! I would imagine they were either good friends or people that thought they were purchasing an Everybody Poops sequel.

[Totally needs to be done, by the way... there aren't enough picture books on the market that feature an elephant dropping a #2. But, back to #181.]

The novel took many years of off and on writing to complete, but I am really happy with how it turned out. Just knowing I finished something tangible is inspiring to me. Those that know me are aware of my short attention span and lack of general motivation. But, now I have people paying their hard-earned cash to read what I wrote, and it is great! Please let me know what you think!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment